InsideMadonna
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

InsideMadonna

Forum consacré à Madonna

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE ...
Voir le deal
429 €

[2e single] Give It To Me

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lucky92
Fever
lucky92

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1077

[2e single] Give It To Me Empty
MessageSujet: [2e single] Give It To Me   [2e single] Give It To Me Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mai - 18:07

Citation :
Second Single Confirmed!

Give It 2 Me, the third track from the album has been confirmed as the second single to be released towards the end of June. Madonna is set to film the video in the next few weeks.

Citation :
Give It 2 Me video directed by Tom Munro

While we're all waiting to see 4 minutes, the first video off Hard Candy, that still has to premiere, Madonna is not wasting time. Being quite happy with the results of her Elle amazing photoshoot by Tom Munro, the two of them have become quite good friends and Madonna has asked Tom to direct the video for the second single, Give It 2 Me. Madonnatribe has heard reports they are actually shooting the video in the UK, today!

From what we hear the help of an additional unknown director will be needed to add graphics and other effects that will complete the video.

Le seconde single de l'album, Give It To Me, est attendu entre mi-Juin et fin Juin [2e single] Give It To Me Saut
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Madonna-Show
Keep it Together
Madonna-Show

Féminin Nombre de messages : 888

[2e single] Give It To Me Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [2e single] Give It To Me   [2e single] Give It To Me Icon_minitimeMer 21 Mai - 20:21

Coooool Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[2e single] Give It To Me
Page 1 sur 1